Phenix Carpet is an All American company that started in 2006. They are now a top residential carpeting company and we are an authorized reseller. Using today’s most innovative technology, they make premium P.E.T. and nylon carpets that exceed industry standards, and continue to be a pioneer and innovator in the solution-dyed arena.
They have also expanded into Commercial carpeting with their Phenix On Main products. Phenix on Main offers a comprehensive commercial collection with broadloom, carpet tile and luxury vinyl plank and tile. With cutting-edge design and long-lasting durability, Phenix On Main has the right product for any commercial setting.
There are a huge variety of styles to choose from, and we suggest you come check out the swatch collections with us to decide which one fits your personal needs. Their products also incorporate the following features:
OpulenceHD™ 100% Solution Dyed PET fiber provides a refined, luxurious look and feel that works harder to keep your carpet more beautiful with inherent stain and soil resistance. Products crafted with OpulenceHD fiber have a suede-like texture that creates an incredibly soft touch adding elegance and sophistication to any room. This fiber also offers high-definition pinpoint color articulation for precise designs creating a unique aesthetic to complement any home environment.
- 100% Solution-Dyed PET Fiber
- Inherent stain and soil resistance, including tough pet stains & urine
- Incredibly soft touch and refined fiber looks/feels luxurious
- Dense, suede-like texture
- Patterns with high-definition pinpoint color articulation for precise designs
- Superior light-fastness to protect against fading
- Resistant to ozone fading
Phenix Flooring offers the only carpet with built-in Microban® antimicrobial technology, offering a new level of cleanliness.
- Lifetime protection against growth of bacteria, mold and mildew
- Microban is best-known brand of built-in antimicrobial protection among consumers
- Microban technology is found throughout the home in products by Rubbermaid, Moen and more
- Surfaces with Microban technology remain 99%* cleaner from bacteria and odors than untreated surfaces
- Carpet stays cleaner between cleanings
- Same technology used in medical products and military gear
- Built in, works 24/7 for life of carpet
- Used in products already in home—brands like Rubbermaid, Martha Stewart Living, Bissell, Moen and New Balance
*In lab studies, products treated with Microban technology are protected against 99% of the bacteria and odors found on unprotected surfaces
SureFresh™ Odor Capture Technology is built into our Cleaner Home carpet and eliminates a broad range of household odors, helping your entire home feel fresher.
- Eliminates a broad range of household odors
- Actively neutralizes bad odors by capturing them from the air and breaking up the odor molecules
- Improves freshness throughout the home
- Works on pet accidents, kitchen smells, second-hand smoke and more
- Built in, works 24/7 for life of carpet
SureSoft™ and SureSoftSD™
Dream your ideal home and begin to fashion it, as you get lost in the feeling and comfort underfoot of the SureSoft™ and SureSoftSD™ collections from Phenix. Made from the softest P.E.T. fibers, SureSoft™ and SureSoftSD™ carpets afford you greater flexibility to reflect your unique style–make it the foundation of your home’s design.
ColorSense Technology™ is a proprietary process that delivers discrete color placement, resulting in a complex random aesthetic. Individually colored yarns are carefully blended to achieve on overall balance of tone, and create a dynamic palette of multi-colored carpets—which will give the consumer color flexibility in developing her room.
STAINMASTER® PetProtect™ carpet is pet friendly, has unsurpassed protection and exceptional durability. It resists difficult pet stains, reduces pet odors, and easily releases pet hair.
STAINMASTER® Active Family™
STAINMASTER® Active Family™ carpet is made for life’s messiest moments. It is durable for active households, and stain and soil resistant.
You can view all styles of Phenix Carpet on their online catalog!